Monday, February 22, 2010

''MY DREAM , MY FUTURE''

Every one of us have a dream for their future. What comes to your mind when you hear the word DREAM or FUTURE? My DREAM is to become somebody, someday to be to be able to get a career as a diplomat in the future.
An Educator is what I wish to be come the molder of the children's future, what they want to be in life as their best inheritance from their parents. To become a good educator has very important rule in man's life for without them, there's be no such professionals in different aspects. This is also a challenge on the part of the educator, how good they carry their own career as a teacher. To educate people in a nice way to change peoples attitude into good one's, to live in a christian way especially and be the example of good to others in a human way .
This is what I would like to become and I hope GOD helps me in all my studies, for my family, for my future, and will help also other people ....

No comments:

Post a Comment