Thursday, December 3, 2009

"My Experiences During The Second Quarter"

Every grading period we learned more about computer, we have always encounter some problems during the activities that we did, other says that this quarter are very hard.
In the past second quarter I have learned many things even the other activities that we did is very hard, we learned on how to create a folder, how to do a notepad and also about the uses of the html tags and other more.While doing our activities I got nervous because our teacher only instructed us and leave us alone performing our activities.
This grading period is very challenging because we dont only make one activities but many. I think this grading period is too hard but I'll try my best to improved this next grading period.

No comments:

Post a Comment